December 2, 2008

.business

i apologize for my absence. between being slightly addicted to the sims2, making clothes, and daycare, i've had very little time to do anything i really want.

i caught a lot of words Thursday just off the shirt i had on. i heard everything from "thats a God given talent" to "don't be mad when you realize how much money you could be making". i never really looked at my clothes that way. sure i do want to have my own boutique in the near future but i never realized that people loved the simple things i make for myself! i decided to take the advice i was given when i received a phone call from my future brother-in-law. something about what he said got to me. now i'm working on a few things and putting a price on it as a test trial. if it works out, looks like i'll be selling my creations.

i shall return with pictures!

2 comments:

  1. The Sims2? How is that game?

    Yeah, make sure you capitalize on your talent...I'm just now learning that now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very addictive! today is the first day since sunday that i have NOT touched it!

    ReplyDelete